Take screen captures of the full screen or only a part of it.
There are quite a few applications for taking screen captures
, but maybe none quite as powerful and easy to use as Ashampoo Snap
This application includes all the necessary tools to take "captures" of applications, games, videos,...
, and those necessary to edit them once captured, by adding shades, text and all kinds of effects. Ashampoo Snap
seems like the perfect application to take screencaptures, of both static images and videos
. To do so, once open, in the top of the screen we will see a Capture bar
, that will unfold when we pass the mouse over it, from where we can access all the options and directly access the image and video captures.
The main functions of Ashampoo Snap
- Capture the screen or video.
- Select the capturing area
- Quick access to the applications functions by means of the Capture Bar
- Different movement capture modes: Video Mode and Application Mode
- Tools to edit graphics
- Possibility to add visual effects and voice.
- Work in the background or upon demand.
- Assistant mode
to learn how to use the application.
If it's on your screen, Ashampoo Snap
can capture it!
Requirements and additional information:
Compatible with Windows XP or above. It is necessary to have Windows Media Encoder 9 or above installed.
The trial period lasts for 10 days.